mother. friggin’. space. man.
And some people still think we’re alone here
Obama Administration has taken the Grey Wolf population off of the endangered species list, making it legal to kill them. They places on the list in 1973 and now the Obama Administration thinks their population has risen to a healthy size, and describes the killing of these wolves as “wolf management”. Meaning they are justifying this killing this beautiful and majestic creature to “protect live stock” and control their population growth. There used to be over 400,000 grey wolves roaming the states. Now there is still less than 5,000. If this is considered a healthy recovery to the Obama Administration then they need to pay more attention to the science of observation.
Reasons why you should be angry about this and fight for the wolves:
Watch the video above.
Wolves restore and balance entire forest ecosystems. They are key predators to other species keeping the species populations in balance with in the forest. Wolves are very social and family oriented creatures who mate for life, and keep life long relationships with their packs. They are highly intelligent and very essential to the health of forest ecosystems across the entire continental U.S. But now they only thrive in the wild in Canada, some northern parts of Montana, and Yellowstone where they were reintroduced. Grey wolves once roamed the entire U.S.
Help fight for the survival of these essential and magnificent creatures of the forest and mountains.
Sign this petition to help protect these wolves and other vulnerable species. And Spread the word.
Pictures and statement provided by Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center.
FUCK YOU SONS OF BITCHES
just when i thought i couldn’t hate Obama anymore I see this bullshit
YouTube link: http://youtu.be/imOU9SK_q0I real-hiphophead I was waiting for you to post this haha.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.